The E-College Counselor is our premier online college planning resource for prospective student-athletes!
Slide shows coupled with our seminars are sport-specific and provide the tools necessary for a successful, organized, efficient search. Detailed information allows student-athletes and parents to become fully aware of and prepared for all requirements/expectations pertaining to eligibility, grades, financial considerations, and athletic considerations.
Cover letters, the player resume and dossier, all presented in an editable word document, make it easy to communicate instantly with college admissions, counselors, and coaches. These tools are essential to the college application process and are of primary importantance to utilize when promoting yourself in a potentially competitive application environment.
What you can expect to find in the E-College Counselor:
- • MATCHFIT® advanced search engine
- • Grade 9-12 Workshops
- • FREE Practice PSAT/SAT and ACT Test
- • The College Admissions Seminar
- • Sport Seminar
- • Student resume/dossier
- • Applying -The Common College Application
- • The NCAA/NAIA Clearinghouse
- • College Coach athletic evaluations criteria
- • Financial Aid
- • Available for 23 sanctioned collegiate sports